Introducing our daughter......

Name: Sun Huai Ping (孙怀平), now Anna M. D.
Birthday: 02/01/2006 (2006年2月1日)
Located: Hangzhou Children's Welfare Institute (浙江省杭州儿童福利院)
http://journeytomyanna.blogspot.com/2008/09/we-got-daughter_5054.html

Timeline
05/05/2008: Applied with Adoption Agency #1
08/25/2008: Switched to Adoption Agency #2
09/17/2008: Referral! - Connected with little Anna
09/18/2008: LOI; 09/23/2008: PA; 10/23/2008: I-800A approved;
10/31/2008: DTC; 11/07/2008: LID!!!
02/09/2009: LOA!!!!!; 03/16/2009: TA ;
03/23/2009: Gotcha Day; 04/01/2009: CA; 04/03/2009: Home

China Adoption Acronyms:
LID - Log in Date; DTC - Dossier to China
SN - special needs; NSN - non special needs
LOI - Letter of Intent (used in the SN process)
LOA - Letter of Acceptance, the document that allows you to officially accept a referral;
TA - Travel Approval; CA -Consulate Appointment

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our dossier moved to the review room

我今天同领养带办人联系,她告诉我领养文件已经于12月12日从领养中心的办公室移到了领养一部,审核部。这个过程用了整整五个星期。我又问在一部要多长时间,她告诉我一个半到两个月。我一方面很高兴我们的领养过程有了进展,另一方面,一个半月到两个月似乎太漫长了。 想到小安娜要在杭州度过整个寒冷的冬天,我就会感到很心疼。这个等待真的很难熬,我希望这个繁忙的圣诞及新年假日会让时间过得快些。
I talked to my agency today and found out that our dossier had been moved from CCAA’s administrative office to Department 1 (the review room) on December 12. I then asked my agency how long it would stay in Department 1 before it moves to Department 2 (the matching room) and she told me that it could take 1.5-2 months. On one hand, I am happy that our dossier is making progress, but on the other hand, 1.5-2 months in the review room seems very long. It is hard for me to think that Anna will spend the entire cold winter in Hangzhou. The wait has been difficult, and I hope that the busy holiday season will make time go faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment