Introducing our daughter......

Name: Sun Huai Ping (孙怀平), now Anna M. D.
Birthday: 02/01/2006 (2006年2月1日)
Located: Hangzhou Children's Welfare Institute (浙江省杭州儿童福利院)
http://journeytomyanna.blogspot.com/2008/09/we-got-daughter_5054.html

Timeline
05/05/2008: Applied with Adoption Agency #1
08/25/2008: Switched to Adoption Agency #2
09/17/2008: Referral! - Connected with little Anna
09/18/2008: LOI; 09/23/2008: PA; 10/23/2008: I-800A approved;
10/31/2008: DTC; 11/07/2008: LID!!!
02/09/2009: LOA!!!!!; 03/16/2009: TA ;
03/23/2009: Gotcha Day; 04/01/2009: CA; 04/03/2009: Home

China Adoption Acronyms:
LID - Log in Date; DTC - Dossier to China
SN - special needs; NSN - non special needs
LOI - Letter of Intent (used in the SN process)
LOA - Letter of Acceptance, the document that allows you to officially accept a referral;
TA - Travel Approval; CA -Consulate Appointment

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Updated Pictures of Anna

我真不知道怎么感谢Bridget. 我和她是网上认识的,因为我们都是从杭州福利院领养女儿。 现在她正在杭州接他们的女儿。她有幸看到了小安娜并照了一些照片。 以下是她写给我的邮件。我把它翻译成中文:
“我们今天去了杭州儿童福利院,我们有幸能给你的女儿照了像。 那儿的工作人员都知道你们大约二月或三月份会来接女儿。她们的房间里有十个女孩儿,另一个房间里有八个女孩儿。当时正好是午睡时间,孩子们都被放在小床里盖上大被子。 屋子里非常安静。我们都得穿上鞋套进入她们的睡房,房间里很干净。走廊里没有暖气,但是午睡的房间里很暖和。由于是午睡时间,照片照得不太好。其中一张照片里还有阿姨。 等我回到美国后,我会很高兴再跟你讲讲,再给你寄些周围的照片。总之,孩子们得到了很好的照顾,福利院的设施干净又齐备。 虽然短短的几分钟,你的女儿看起来很高兴,很健康”
看到这些描述和照片, 我非常高兴。也更想女儿了, 恨不得马上把她接回来。
What a huge thank you to Bridget whom I met online. She is in Hangzhou right now getting her daughter. She was kind enough to get some pictures of Anna for us, along with some encouraging words. Here is what she wrote to me:
"We went to the HCWI today. Attached are the photos we were able to take of your daughter. The staff knew off the top of their heads that you were coming in February or March. The room was all girls, 10 of them, and then 8 girls in another room. It was nap time for all of the children. The girls had all just been placed on the little potty and then were put into their cribs under big quilts. It was quiet in the room. We had to put on shoe covers to enter into the nursery room so they obviously keep it clean. It was not heated in the hallways but seemed to be warmer in the baby rooms. Since it was nap time we did not get very good photos. There is also a photo of her nanny with her .I'd be happy to talk with you when I get back about what we saw and to send you more photos of the general areas. But in a nutshell we were really impressed with the attention the girls received, the cleanliness and comprehensive facilities. From the few minutes that we saw her your daughter she looked healthy and happy!"
I was so thrilled to hear all of that and with the pictures. I was especially thrilled to get the pictures since they are a bit different than the previous pictures I have received!!! It also made me miss her very much. I can't wait to bring her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment